More Rewards. Not More Rules. Get a 25% bonus on all points earned every month - automatically.1 There's nothing to sign up for and no caps or limits on the points you can earn. Choose to redeem your points for cash back, merchandise, travel and gift cards from popular retailers. This card has no annual fee and comes with award-winning expense management tools and added security benefits.
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend.
- Get a 25% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically.
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.2
- $25 cash back with your first purchase.3
- Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325.
You will also receive many valuable benefits and services including:
- Scoreboard, an award-winning expense management tool to help you organize and track your overall spending.
- Free employee cards with individual credit limits.
- Accumulate employee card rewards points to the business owner's points total.
- See Business Card Features and Benefits for a complete listing of all card benefits.
Introductory 0% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases* and balance transfers.
After that, a variable APR, currently 11.99% to 22.99%.* See the Terms and Conditions for complete details.
No Annual Fee
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and Social Security Number.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points).
2 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3 Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on Authorized Officer purchases. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied each billing cycle. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.