Business Card Features and Benefits
Business Card Benefits
- Build(1) a credit history for your business with no minimum time in business requirements.
- Separate your business and personal expenses for easier record keeping.
- Employee cards where you can control the spending limits or even the types of purchases allowed.
- Consolidated monthly bill or individual bill by request.
- Impress clients with a credit card with your company's name embossed.
- Attend online workshops with experts and consultants on a variety of small business topics such as brand building, product pricing, and defining target markets.
- Earn rewards on the entire company's spending that can be used for travel, office equipment or paying invoices.
- Protection against terminated employee's misuse up to $100,000 for companies with 5+ card members or up to $25,000 per cardmember for companies that have 2-4 cardmembers.
Free Online Reporting with Spend Analysis
A convenient online tool that can help small businesses make informed decisions about expenses.
- Review credit card spending on a monthly, quarterly, annual or YTD basis.
- View spending by Total Spending, Average Ticket, Merchant and more.
- Download your annual Account Summary (up to 36 months of data available).
- Worldwide Acceptance: Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- 24-Hour Cardmember Service: Guaranteed superior service.
- Auto Pay: Set up an automatic monthly withdrawal from a checking or savings account.
- Phone Pay: Call our automated system at 1-866-486-1017 from any touch-tone phone to make a payment.
- Internet "You Pay": Online at www.myaccountaccess.com.
- Zero Fraud Liability(2): Protects you from fraudulent use of your card or account information in the event it's lost or stolen. You'll not be responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- Mastercard SecureCode™: A private code means added protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop online at participating merchants.
- Fraud Protection: Detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud.
- Account Truncation: Ensures your privacy by displaying only the last four digits of your account number and omitting the expiration date from your receipts.
Mastercard Specific Benefits(3)
- MasterRental Insurance Coverage(4): Pays for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles up to $50,000. Coverage is primary and you must pay for the rental transaction with your card and decline the collision/loss damage waiver and personal effects insurance offered with the rental agency.
- MasterRoad Assist Service: Provides 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Merchant Discounts: Automatic discounts with Mastercard EasySaving Program.
- Mastercard Global Service: Provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with lost or stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance.
- Mastercard VAT Reclaim Service: Helps company reclaim the Value Added Tax (VAT) paid on business services purchased in the European Union.
Central Bill (default)
Receive one bill with consolidated card(s) activity. This is required for point pooling - allowing all the points to roll up to the Authorized Officer.
Statements are sent to each cardmember; they are responsible to make the payment. No bill is sent to the Company or Authorized Officer.
Central Bill with Memo Statement
The Company receives one bill with the consolidated card(s) activity; the Company makes the payment, not the cardmember. A memo statement is also sent to each cardmember.
Adding Employee Cards
- Additional cards can be issued at the time of application or after the account has been established.
- Employee credit limits can be set by the Authorizing Officer. By default, credit limits are evenly distributed. The Authorizing Officer determines whether each cardmember has cash access. Employees must all carry the same reward card if the Company wants to pool points.
(1) Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
(2) Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
(3) Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply.
(4) Please refer to your Mastercard Guide to Benefits for further details to determine if this auto rental coverage is right for you.