Business Card Features and Benefits
Business Card Benefits
a credit history for your business with no minimum time in business requirements.
- Separate your business and personal expenses for easier record keeping.
- Access reports anytime that categorize and detail your company spending by total spend, merchant category or by employee.
- Employee cards where you can control the spending limits or even the types of purchases allowed.
- Consolidated monthly bill or individual bill by request.
- Impress clients with a credit card with your company's name embossed.
- Earn rewards on the entire company's spending that can be used for travel, office equipment or paying invoices.
- Protection against terminated employees' misuse up to $100,000.
Free Online Reporting with Spend Analysis
A convenient online tool that can help small businesses make informed decisions about expenses.
- Review credit card spending on a monthly, quarterly, annual or YTD basis.
- View spending by Total Spending, Average Ticket, Merchant and more.
- Download your annual Account Summary (up to 36 months of data available)
- Worldwide Acceptance: Your Visa card is accepted at more than 20 million locations in 150 countries, including more than one million ATMs worldwide.
- 24-Hour Cardmember Service: Guaranteed superior service.
- Auto Pay: Set up an automatic monthly withdrawal from a checking or savings account.
- Phone Pay: Call our automated system at (866) 552-8855 from any touch-tone phone to make your payment.
- Internet "You Pay": Online at www.myaccountaccess.com.
- Zero Fraud Liability2
: Protects you from fraudulent use of your card or account information in the event it's lost or stolen. You'll not be responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- Verified by Visa: Protects a cardmember's Visa card with a personal password while shopping online with participating merchants. Register Today for Verified by Visa, or view* additional details about Verified by Visa—it's fast, easy and totally secure.
- Fraud Protection: Detects and notifies you of any unusual card activity to help prevent fraud.
- Account Truncation: Ensures your privacy by displaying only the last four digits of your account number and omitting the expiration date from your receipts.
- Extended Warranty: Double the manufacturer's warranty on purchases made with your card. (Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Details will be provided when you become a cardmember.)
- Purchase Protection: New purchases made with your Visa Business Card are protected 90 days against both damage and theft.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver4
Insurance: Yours automatically when you charge your entire car rental service on your Visa Business Card. Just decline the rental company's collision damage waiver option and you'll receive coverage on a 24-hour basis for damage due to collision or theft.
- Special discounts with Visa SavingsEdge: There are no coupons and discounts appear as statement credits.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Call the 24-hour Visa Assistance Center at 1-800-VISA-911 for assistance or information on reporting a lost or stolen card, emergency card replacement, medical and legal referrals, transportation assistance and more.
Central Bill (default)
- Receive one bill with consolidated card(s) activity. This is required for point pooling - allowing all the points to roll up to the Authorized Officer.
- Statements are sent to each cardmember; they are responsible to make the payment. No bill is sent to the Company or Authorized Officer.
Central Bill with Memo Statement
- The Company receives one bill with the consolidated card(s) activity; the Company makes the payment, not the cardmember. A memo statement is also sent to each cardmember.
Adding Employee Cards
- Additional cards can be issued at the time of application or after the account has been established.
- Employee credit limits can be set by the Authorizing Officer. By default, credit limits are evenly distributed. The Authorizing Officer determines whether each cardmember has cash access. Employees must all carry the same reward card if the Company wants to pool points.
1Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
2Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
3Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply.
4Please refer to your Visa Guide to Benefits for further details to determine if this auto rental coverage is right for you.